Team Burlesque Dinner & Dancing Experience
Team Burlesque Dinner & Dancing Experience
Enjoy the art of Burlesque and use it to bring a little magic into your teams everyday world! Allow your team to let their hair down and learn how to shimmy and shake like a pro in this fun and interactive dance class guided by the very BEST in Sydney Burlesque dance performers. Reward your teams efforts with a delicious 3-course shared dining experience at a popular restaurant located in the heart of Darling Harbour.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Recommended WOW-Upgrades: Luxury transport to/from the class. VIP after-party guest-list entry. Convenient inner-city accommodation. See below for further details.
Our Burlesque Dinner and Dancing Experience exercises the much-valued skills of discipline, focus, coordination and creativity all wrapped up in a fun and interactive dance-class designed for your team.
Receive a warm welcome from your professional dance instructor and indulge in a complimentary zesty cocktail on arrival to get the creative juices flowing.
Learn a sequence of fun Burlesque moves complete with bright and colourful props. Have plenty of fun, rest stops and laughter along the way as your team are lead through the performance of a mini choreographed dance routine.
Finish up the afternoon with a short 10-minute walk to a premier Darling Quarter venue. Enjoy a glass of crisp sparkling wine on arrival and settle in to your reserved area for a social 3-course shared dining experience with your team.
The Need To Know's
WHERE The Retro on Sussex Street, Sydney CBD
WHEN: Start Times: Mon - Sun, Afternoon and Evening Sessions. Latest start time: 6:30pm.
- 1.5 hour private burlesque dance lesson suitable for all levels of fitness and experience
- Guidance by a professional trained, fun and engaging Burlesque instructor
- Add pizazz to your moves with a selection of bright and colourful props
- A zesty complimentary cocktail for all guests to enjoy on arrival
- A selection of burlesque moves taught by your teacher
- Learn a titillating burlesque dance routine with plenty of laughter along the way
- Reserved area in a premier Darling Quarter restaurant
- Delicious 3-course shared platters
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine on arrival
On Arrival ~ 1 x Glass Stacks Cuvee Brut
Entree: Selection of Breads & Trio of Dips
Mains Platters for the Table (1 Between 3)
- Baked Saganaki Prawns – Served with Fresh Tomato & Crumbled Fetta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper Calamari – Served with Tzatziki
- Deep Fried Spanish Manchego Cheese – Served with Tomato Jam
- Tempura Zucchini Flowers – Stuffed with Chef’s Seasonal Filling
- Chicken Souvlaki – Marinated with Oregano, Mint & Olive Oil, Served with a Spicy Yoghurt Sauce
- Served with Greek Salads & Shoe String Fries to Share
Dessert Platters to Share (1 Between 4)
- Churros with Chocolate Sauce – Deep Fried Crispy Dough Pastry with Cinnamon & Fresh Strawberries
- Sticky Date Pudding – With Warm Butterscotch Sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Bruleé – With Mango Sorbet
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits & Selection of Sorbet
Menu subject to change without notice. Dietary Requirements Can be Catered for on Request.
“Despite some initial reservations everyone had a great time dancing and laughing at each other, including the boss! Oh and the cocktail on arrival was a nice touch and was delicious!!!
Thanks again - will definitely recommend you guys to anyone I know planning something a unique for their team!”— Hannah, July 2014
Do I require Photo ID? - Yes - all participants must be 18+. Please ensure that ALL participants bring an acceptable form of government photo identification. Dance class venues are Licensed Premises that require patrons to show ID when entering.
What should I wear? - Clothing: Participants can wear the same clothes they plan to wear for the rest of the night. Themes are encouraged! If any participants wish to wear a short dress, we suggest bringing along a pair of bike pants to wear during the lesson.
*Please Note - pregnant women must speak to their Doctor to make sure they are able to participate in the dance class.
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
- Secure your event today with a 25% deposit payable within 7-days based on your initial estimated guest numbers. Confirm availability and book online (below) or call us on: 1800 OZ PARTY (697 278) to secure your event.
- Once a booking request has been made you will receive a confirmation of your date, time and package inclusions.
- One of our Event Extraordinaire's will be in touch 21-days prior to your celebration to finalise your guest numbers, event details and arrange for balance payment.
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away:
1800 697 278.