"No-one likes the small print, but it's important"
- Someone smart with an MBA and a magnifying glass
- Updated August 2009
OzParty Pty Ltd website, www.ozpartyevents.com
OzParty is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. OzParty Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future OzParty customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. OzParty takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. OzParty reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: 1800 697 278
OzParty Pty Ltd,
PO Box 934, Strawberry Hills, NSW, 2012
Copyright and Trademarks
- All the material on this website is subject to the copyright of OzParty or its third party licensors.
- You must not reproduce any of the material contained on this web site except that you may download a copy of this web site to the local hard drive of the computer used to access the site; and print extracts of this web site, but only for your personal use.
- You are not permitted to copy any of the material on this web site or otherwise incorporate it into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form; or provide a link to this website from another website without OzParty's prior written consent.
- To become an affiliate visit the affiliate section on the website.