Glitz and Glam School Formal Platinum
Glitz and Glam School Formal Platinum
And you thought it couldn't get any better...Celebrate this years formal at a cutting edge venue with celebrity red carpet treatment and mocktails on arrival, delicious 3-course dinner, spectacular light-shows and sound production, plus an interactive street magician straight from the streets of London to wow your guests. This one is a popular one, secure your date today.
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away: 1800 697 278.
From start to finish this School Formal package is crammed full of all of the awesome elements that make a School Formal unforgettable!
Featuring red carpet entrance with zesty mocktails served on arrival. 3-course formal dinner and free flow soft drinks package. Spectacular lighting, a buzzing atmosphere, top resident DJ, premium photobooth and fun props. All topped off with top notch magic and entertainment.
All bundled up into one amazing School Formal ticket price. Get in quick on this one.
The Need to Know's
WHERE: A Popular Themed Restaurant, Hyde Park end of Oxford Street, Sydney.
WHEN: Available Sunday - Friday. Recommended start time: 7:00pm. Alternate start times available on request.
DURATION: 4-hour exclusive hire of a vibrant themed restaurant
- 4-hour exclusive venue hire in a vibrant themed restaurant
- Red carpet entrance for VIP arrival
- Zesty and refreshing mocktail for all guests on arrival
- 3-Course Delicious Meal or Cocktail Canapes
- 4-hour Soft Drinks Package
- Professional Sydney Nightclub DJ
- Professional Light-show including Lasers, Intelligent Lighting and Fog
- Premium photo-booth with fun props and unlimited prints + logo
- Professional Photographer to capture the special moments (3.0hrs)
- Fully edited suite of 150+ photos sent via e-link within 7-days post-event
- Interactive Street Magician to wow your guests (3.0hrs)
- Trusted Security (for the entire night)
- Table Dressing, crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Separate Licensed Bar for teachers and students 18+
- Professional waitstaff and functions coordinator
- Min 80, Max 320 guests
OzParty Exclusive Offers
- Two members of the School Formal Committee attend for FREE.*
- 10% discount on all group LimoBus transport to/from your event.
- Preferential After Party Rates - Bundle + Save.
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
How do I book? - Secure your event today with $1,000 deposit payable within 7-days.
How do students pay?
Option 1 (Most popular) -
- We create a unique webpage link for your event (free service).
- Guests register online with simple and secure online ticketing and payment.
- Payment can be made online per ticket via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer.
- Click here to view an >> example event web page link.
Option 2 (Least popular) -
- You collect the money from your guests.
- 25% is payable based on your minimum estimated guest numbers within 30-days after you have paid the $1,000 deposit.
- The balance is payable 14-days before your event date.
- For option 2 you must also provide a guest-list complete with dietary requirements and emergency contacts.