'Stairway to the Stars' Experience
'Stairway to the Stars' Experience
A mind-blowing School Formal or Social hosted in your own exclusive VIP area on the top floor of Sydney's BIGGEST Nightclub. Spectacular Darling Harbour views from your rooftop balcony, a choice of delicious catering packages and a TOP resident DJ pumping the latest dance hits all night long. High energy, a buzzing atmosphere, and a great opportunity to celebrate the highs of the year gone by and the excitement of what's to come.
Fed up with the age old boring function room style school formal or social event with daggy chair sashes and everyone pinned to their seats for 4.0hrs? Then this one is definitely for you!
A modern fresh twist on the traditional school formal...enjoy cutting edge entertainment, a social interactive vibe plus spectacular Darling Harbour water views from your private balcony at one of Australia's most premium nightclubs.
Featuring delicious roaming platters, a free flowing soft drinks package, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, a top resident DJ plus state of the art light and sound production.
The Need to Know's
WHERE: Australia's largest nightclub, Darling Harbour
WHEN: Available Mon - Thurs, Start Time: Between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
DURATION: 4.5hour exclusive hire.
- 4.5 hour hire at Sydney's BIGGEST Nightclub, Darling Harbour
- Arrive to be greeted by a TOP DJ playing the latest chart topping hits
- Take in the spectacular Darling Harbour Views from your private balcony
- Indulge in a selection of mouthwatering shared platters
- 4.0hr Soft drinks package included
- Cutting edge light, sound and visual production
- Expansive dance floor to dance the night away
- Stage for awards and speeches
- Professional Photographer to capture the night
- Receive electronic link with 150+ photo's within 7-days post event
- Professional Wait Staff and Event Director
- 1 x Security Guard for every 50 guests for the event duration
- Note 1 x teacher/parent must attend per every 60 guests
OzParty Exclusive Offers
- Two members of the School Formal/Social Committee attend for FREE*
- 10% discount on all group LimoBus transport to/from your event
- Preferential After Party rates - Bundle + Save!
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
How do I book? - Secure your event today with $1,000 deposit payable within 7-days.
How do students pay?
Option 1 (Most popular) -
- We create a unique webpage link for your event (free service).
- Guests register online with simple and secure online ticketing and payment.
- Payment can be made online per ticket via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer.
- Click here to view an >> example event web page link.
Option 2 (Least popular) -
- You collect the money from your guests.
- 25% is payable based on your minimum estimated guest numbers within 30-days after you have paid the $1,000 deposit.
- The balance is payable 14-days before your event date.
- For option 2 you must also provide a guest-list complete with dietary requirements and emergency contacts.
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away: 1800 697 278.
Q - Why should we book with you?
Because we're not just another venue looking to push it's function room to School Formal Kids. We are Event Extraordinaire's obsessed with creating extraordinary event experiences and we know what it takes to lift an ordinary School Formal in a boring function room to something truly Extraordinary that you will remember and cherish for a lifetime. It's not just about the chair sashes and the table centrepieces it's about creating the vibe and atmosphere to get everyone up off the seats and celebrating an incredible night together. Get in touch and try us out...you won't be disappointed.
Q - Can we check out the venues to help us choose?
Absolutely! We can arrange a viewing for any of our partnered venues. Just let us know when and which one's your interested in and we'll make all of the arrangements for you.
Q - What if I’m not 100% on my guest numbers or my guest numbers change? All of our online experiences have limited availability. In order to avoid missing out on your preferred experience we always recommend making an advance booking based on your minimum estimated numbers. If your guest numbers increase after booking we will endeavour to accommodate your increased numbers subject to availability. If your guest numbers decrease we will adjust your booking to accommodate your revised numbers. Our published payment and return policies apply in all cases.
Q - How do we book?
You can call one of our Event Extraordinaire's on (02) 9517 1777 to place your booking. Or you can select your date and time and secure your booking online. We require a deposit of $500 to secure this package for your requested date and time. The remaining balance is due 21-days before the event date. We have facility to setup a private online webpage for your event with secure payment link such that guests can book their place directly and receive an instant confirmation. This is a free service offered to all of our school formal bookings.
Q - Can the venue cater for dietary and/or allergy requirements? Yes - please discuss any specific requirements with us before your event.
Q - Is this is a shared or a private event? This is a private event (subject to minimum 80 guests). You will receive private exclusive hire of the event space for your event.
Q - Are teachers/parents required to attend this event? Yes - 1 x parent/guardian is required to attend for every 60 guests.
Q - Can under 18’s consume alcohol at this event? Strictly No. This is a strictly non-alcoholic event for all year-groups.
Q - Are there any addition WOW upgrades available? Yes - we can provide multiple popular WOW-upgrades, a Chocolate Fountain, Red Carpet Arrival, School Formal Cake, Lolly Bar, Circus Acts, Magician, Red Roses, Theming plus many more. Please enquire for further details.