"T's & C's - not Tea and Cookies for the uninitiated"
- Dan, OzParty Monday morning Team meeting
OzParty's Terms and Conditions
- Updated August 2014
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the OzParty Australia website found at www.ozpartyevents.com. These Terms & Conditions apply to all Products and Services provided by OzParty Pty Ltd.
1. Making a Purchase
When you purchase and/or use an OzParty Events Experience you become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase/participate in your OzParty Experience until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Phone: 1800 697 278 (OZ PARTY)
Guarantees and Warranties required by law.
In respect of OzParty provided services, OzParty will abide by all guarantees and warranties set out by Australian law. In cases where independent experience operators provide the experience or aspects of the experience to you, the independent Experience Provider/s accepts responsibility for compliance with the Australian Consumer Law in respect of services, that is that the experience was provided with due skill and care and complied with the description made to the purchaser at the time of sale. Subject to the Experience Providers recommended booking notice period or cancellation policy you may be entitled to a refund of whole or part of the purchase price depending on the circumstances of each case.
2. Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges of OzParty Tickets & Experiences
In all cases transport security bonds and/or deposits paid are non-returnable in the event the customer, or a representative acting on the customers behalf cancels the booking.
In addition cancellations inside of 21-days of the Event Date incurs 100% cancellation charge.
Note OzParty will issue a 100% refund in the event your booking is cancelled by us or a third party operator, provided the reason for the cancellation is not due to a breach of the terms and conditions of participation set out by OzParty or the third party operator.
In no circumstances will compensation or a refund of any kind be issued as a result of all or part of an experience being withdrawn due to guest intoxication.
Final Guest Numbers
Where applicable, final guest numbers are required 21-days prior to the event date. A change in guest numbers after this date may be accommodated subject to availability, however cannot be guaranteed. A price amendment may apply.
Conditions of Refund:
A. The refund request must be made at least 21-days prior to the event date. Within 21-days of the event date your experience cannot be cancelled and is not refundable.
B. Note in all cases transport security bonds and/or deposits paid are non-refundable in the event the customer, or a representative acting on the customers behalf cancels the booking.
B. The refund will be processed back to the purchaser only.
Refund / credit requests must be submitted in writing via the "Contact Us" page on our Website which you can access by clicking here http://www.ozpartyevents.com/ozparty-contact
Tickets and Experiences
If you wish to exchange your OzParty ticket or experience you may retain the credit to use towards purchasing an alternative ticketed event or experience.
Conditions of exchange:
- Exchanges are only permitted for event experiences that have not taken place.
- All valid exchanges will incur an administration fee of $50 per exchange
- If you exchange your booking for an experience of lesser value, any remaining balance will be held in credit on your OzParty account. If you exchange for an experience of higher value, you will be required and prompted to pay the difference.
- Calendar Event tickets are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, however name changes are permitted up to 48 hrs prior to the event date.
3. Pricing and Payment
All bookings require a minimum of 25% deposit to secure.
A Transport Security Bond may also be applicable for bookings that include a transport component. This will be stipulated at the time of booking.
Your booking is not confirmed with us until the transport security bond and/or deposit stipulated at the time of booking is paid in full.
The transport security bond is returnable within 7 days post the date of event pending no permanent damage (e.g. broken window, ripped upholstery and / or additional cleaning charges (vomit/urine/chewing gum/broken glass) is incurred. This excludes general wear and tear.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia.
4. Providers of Experiences
- OzParty is a both a service provider and agent for a number of third party product and service providers.
- OzParty has no responsibility for any services or experiences provided or not provided by any third party experience provider or any other party.
- The third party experience providers provide services directly to customers.
- OzParty makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided by third party experience providers.
- All OzParty experiences are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each experience provider and these OzParty terms and conditions.
- OzParty does not control the business operations of any third party experience provider.
- OzParty make no guarantees or warranties about the services that are provided to you by the third party experience providers.
5. OzParty's Liability
- no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any third party experience provider.
- no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any third party experience provider.
- Where OzParty's liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Experience purchased.
6. Availability of Experiences
All experiences are offered subject to availability. We recommend bookings are made 3-6 months in advance to maximise availability. Bookings are not finalised until you have paid the bond for your selected event experience. We recommend if you're planning for a date within the coming 10-days, you contact us to ensure there is still availability before proceeding.
7. Contact Details Given to Experience Providers
It is your responsibility to ensure you enter all requested personal contact details correctly when you complete the experience booking process on an OzParty website. Failure to do so may result in loss or incorrect preparation of your experience.
8. Complaints or Problems During Your Experience
If you have a problem or a complaint on the day of your experience, please bring this to the experience provider's attention immediately so that issues may be addressed on the spot, where possible.
Some of the experiences that we promote as an agent are considered dangerous. Prior to ordering or participating in any experience you should be aware of the risks involved. OzParty can provide further information if you are in any doubt about any experience. Experience providers warrant that they maintain appropriate public liability insurance for all risks associated with its business and service provisions. We make no warranty or representation about their business or services whatsoever. The responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the experience provider or other third parties as to the need to acquire your own insurance cover.
10. Illustrations on Our Sites
The photographs used on our websites to illustrate single or multi-location experiences are provided to us by experience providers and are used as an indication only of the machines, vehicles, craft, venues and animals you will experience.
11. Use of Imagery/Videography
Your image may be captured at any time during your event and be used by OzParty in publicity, promotional or advertising material in any format whatever, within or outside of NSW. In booking an OzParty event you consent, on behalf of your guests to your event images being recorded and used for these purposes and you acknowledge that copyright in these materials rests with OzParty without compensation or payment of any kind to You. If you wish to opt out you may do so by contacting us at least 72.0hrs pre-event on the contact details provided in your booking confirmation.
12. Experience Session Length
Experience schedules and times are approximate and are provided as a guide to the total time you will be at the respective venues. There may be waiting time involved due to unforeseen circumstances. Any itinerary provided to you is indicative only and the order of events may change.
13. Promotional Offers
OzParty offers promotional discounts and special offers from time to time ('Promotional Offers' or 'Promotional Codes'). If you have a Promotional Code, it should be entered at the final payment screen where prompted. By redeeming any of OzParty's Promotional Codes or Promotional Offers, you agree to accept and comply with all of the following terms and conditions of use.
- If you have been provided a valid Promotional Code, you must enter it into the designated field in the shopping cart. Otherwise, your discount will not be applied.
- Promotional Codes must be used before the designated expiration date. No extensions will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Promotional Codes and Promotional Offers cannot be combined.
- Unless otherwise specified Promotional Codes may only be used once per person.
- Where multiple discounts apply, the user will receive the maximum discount available.
- OzParty reserves the right to remove any Promotional Offer or Promotional Code without notice at any time.
14. Other Information
The text and illustrations (including photographs) used by OzParty are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part with the express permission of OzParty.
15. Contacting us
OzParty welcomes your comments regarding these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.
Call: 1800 697 278
Post: Attn: Terms and Conditions,
OzParty Pty Ltd,
PO Box 934, Strawberry Hills, 2012, NSW