Progressive Food Crawl
Progressive Food Crawl
Stay ahead of the trend and introduce your team or valued clients to the latest culinary craze with this fresh, innovative Food Crawl Dining Experience set in the heart of Sydney's Historic Rocks District. Explore three edgy and unique venues in one night with a sublime dish served at each.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Recommended WOW Upgrades: Luxury Transport to/from the food crawl. VIP Guest-list entry to an after-party venue. Premier inner-city accommodation. See below for further details.
A unique and engaging food crawl experience perfect for any corporate team celebration, and particularly apt for international client guests looking to experience the historic heart of Sydney.
Take your guests on a journey throughout the night visiting some of Sydney's unique and characterful bars and restaurants showcasing delicious culinary delights.
First Stop: Wet the tastebuds with a welcome drink on arrival followed by a delicious entree at a popular circular quay waterside restaurant, complete with Sydney harbour views!
Follow your customised food crawl to each of your next two venues where a delicious main meal with accompanying drink, followed by a sumptuous dessert will be served up.
Explore the landmarks of the historic Rocks suburb enroute, and grab harbour backdrop group photo's, whilst celebrating the achievements of the year gone by and the exciting prospects of things to come.
An Amazing Progressive Corporate Event Experience for your team, jam packed with unique bars and restaurants, showcasing the very best in top notch cuisine coupled with a fun journey through the city streets.
The Need to Know's
WHERE: Circular Quay and The Historic Rocks.
Venues can vary however the typical featured venues are as follows:
- SeaRock, Circular Quay
- Eastbank, Circular Quay
- Mode Restaurant, The Four Seasons
WHEN: Lunch and Dinner Bookings Available 7-days.
- Lunch bookings 12:00pm, 12:30pm and 1:00pm.
- Dinner bookings every half an hour starting between 6:00pm and 7:30pm.
Duration: Approx 3.5-hour experience.
- Unique and exclusive food crawl itinerary.
- Reserved area at each venue.
- Delicious 3-course dining package.
- Short walking distance between venues.
- Welcome entree and matching drink to start your journey.
- Wholesome main and complimentary drink.
- Sumptuous dessert at the final stop.
- Prearranged guestlist entry to Grain Bar or one of Sydney’s popular nightlife venues.
- OzParty Expert Event Planner to manage your booking!
Min 10, Max 60 guests. (Alternative group sizes may be accommodated on request, please enquire.)
Venue 1: SeaRock
Appetizer - Olive & feta tostadas
- Garlic mushrooms - side of toasted Toscana (V)
- Grilled Haloumi Cheese - thyme, pine nuts & honey vinaigrette (V, GF)
- Spicy Chicken Wings - side of Rockford sauce
- Salt & Pepper Calamari fillets - pimeto bejinho mayo
- Beef Skewers - wholemeal pita bread & chilli paste
- Grilled Prawn Cutlets - black beans, chilli & coriander
- Seared Scallops - avocado & coriander mousse
Beverage selection - Choose one (1) of the following:
Beer of the week
NV - Willowglen brut Sparkling, Riverina NSW
2015 - Willowglen Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Riverina NSW
2014 - Willowglen Cabernet Merlot, Riverina NSW
Venue 2: Eastbank
Appetizer - Garlic bread & house bread
- Margarita Pizza - smoked fior di late & basil
- Lucifero Pizza - salami, mozzarella & onion
- Tagliatelle alla Bolognese - rich meat ragout & basil
- Fettuccine al Pollo - chicken, basil, mushrooms & creamy white wine sauce
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentina - hand rolled gnocchi, napolitana, buffalo mozzarella & basil
- Mixed Seafood Risotto - Napolitana sauce, basil
- Fish and Chips
Beverages - Choose one (1) of the following:
House beer - Great Northen Lager
NV Chain of Fire Sparkling Brut, Central ranges
2016 - Chain of fire Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Central ranges
2015 - Chain of fire Shiraz Cabernet, Central ranges
Venue 3: Mode Restaurant
Dessert ~ Choose 2 served alternately
Dark chocolate delice & strawberry sorbet
Mille-feuille, wild berries & Chantilly
Mango meringue, lime, coconut & hazelnuts
Seasonal changes may apply to menu items.
Dietary Requirements: DF, GF and V dietary requirements can be catered for. Please attach your details during the online booking process or enquire with your Events Extraordinaire.
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
- Secure your event today with a 25% deposit payable within 7-days based on your initial estimated guest numbers. Confirm availability and book online (below) or call us on: 1800 OZ PARTY (697 278) to secure your event.
- Once a booking request has been made you will receive a confirmation of your date, time and package inclusions.
- One of our Event Extraordinaire's will be in touch 21-days prior to your celebration to finalise your guest numbers, event details and arrange for balance payment.
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away:
1800 697 278.