We LOVE incorporating School Formal Awards into your School Formal or School Social Event.
- Event Engagement: Voting for School Formal Award Winners is a great way to get students engaged with the event on the lead up to the celebration.
- Excitement: It creates a sense of excitement and anticipation for students as they speculate over who might have won.
- Personalisation: It personalises the night for students beyond just having a great night out.
We find a mix of around 8-10 awards work best, consisting of a mix of 'serious' and 'funny' awards. Too many and you can lose attention. Not enough and it lacks substance.
It's best for the votes to be cast on the lead up to the School Formal. But you may choose to keep a couple of awards aside to be judged on the night (such as best dressed, best dancer etc.)
You can experiment and have fun with the awards titles but don't push the boundaries too far...remember 'light-hearted fun' is the name of the game...NOT 'offensive character assassination.'
Here's our Top School Formal Awards picks:
Most Likely to [...]
- – Most Likely to Be Famous
- – Most likely to become a millionaire
- – Most likely to win a Nobel Prize
- – Most likely to become a WAG
- – Most likely to win an Oscar
- – Most likely to take over the world
- – Most Likely To Become an Insta Model
- – Most likely to appear on Jeremy Kyle
- – Most likely to win an Olympic Medal
- – Most Likely to rule the World
- – Most likely to win X Factor
- – Most likely to break a world record
- – Most likely to become a comedian
- – Most likely to win the lottery but lose the ticket
- – Most likely to get ID’d when they’re 30
- – Couple most likely to get married
- – Best Hair
- – Best Smile/Laugh
- – Best Dressed Male/Female
- – Best Dancer
- – Most creative/artistic/musical
- – Most hardworking/organised
- – Most competitive
- – Biggest Drama Queen
- – Biggest flirt
- – Biggest party animal
- – Rear of the year
- – Human fog horn
- – Party Animal
- - Prom King/Queen
Above all else be sure to have fun in designing your School Formal!
Need help in planning an Amazing School Formal for you and you year, get in touch.
We're here to help!