Aqua School Formal Gold Experience
Aqua School Formal Gold Experience
Imagine celebrating your School Formal in a moving theatre of incredible marine life. Enjoy a premier 2-course dining experience with free flowing soft drinks all set against against the magical and vivd backdrop of Sydney Sealife Centre.
Location: Sydney Sealife Centre
Experience the life of an A-list celeb as you're greeted by a luxury red carpet arrival and professional photo shots capturing memories with friends made for life.
Let the excitement build as you venture into the deep blue in this imagination-inspiring venue...your Unique School Formal Setting for the evening - Sydney Sealife Centre.
Marvel at the majestic marine life around you as you indulge in delicious entree roaming canapes and mingle with friends with an audience of vibrant marine life.
Take your seats for an indulgent 2-course banquet dining experience with alternate served mains and devilish desserts.
Get involved in a few fun awards and speeches, before dimming the lights, ramping up the energy and transforming your school formal event into an underwater themed paradise. A fun, entertaining, and unique School Formal Venue in Sydney that will take guests on an exhilarating journey through the night.
The Need to Know's
WHERE: An Exclusive OzParty Package Created at Sydney Sealife Centre
WHEN: Monday-Sunday subject to availability. Start time typically 7:00pm. Alternative times available on request.
- 4.5 hour venue hire at the spectacular Aquarium, Darling Harbour
- Select from several incredible venue spaces including Reef Theatre, Bay of Rays + more...
- Celebrity Red-Carpet Arrival
- Canapes on arrival to keep the atmosphere social
- Complimentary Printed Table Menus
- Premium gold Tiffany Chairs
- 2-course delicious alternate serve menu featuring alternate mains and devilish mains
- Licensed bar for Over 18's
- Soft drinks package
- Expansive dance floor to dance the night away surrounded by your fave celebs!
- OzParty resident DJ/MC to make your party rock!
- Dance Floor & Microphone for Speeches
- Professional Wait Staff and Event Director
- Venue, Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware and Napery
- 3 x Security Guards/100 guests for the event duration
- AQUA Formal (100+ guests) $109 per person
- AQUA Formal (50-99 guests) $115 per person
OzParty Exclusive Offers
- Two members of the School Formal/Social Committee attend for FREE*
- 10% discount on all group LimoBus transport to/from your event
- FREE pass for teachers (on a ratio of 1:30)
- Preferential After Party rates - Bundle + Save
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
How do I book? - Secure your event today with $1,000 deposit payable within 7-days.
How do students pay?
Option 1 (Most popular) -
- We create a unique webpage link for your event (free service).
- Guests register online with simple and secure online ticketing and payment.
- Payment can be made online per ticket via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer.
- Click here to view an >> example event web page link.
Option 2 (Least popular) -
- You collect the money from your guests.
- 25% is payable based on your minimum estimated guest numbers within 30-days after you have paid the $1,000 deposit.
- The balance is payable 14-days before your event date.
- For option 2 you must also provide a guest-list complete with dietary requirements and emergency contacts.
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away: 1800 697 278.
Q - Why should we book with you?
Because we're not just another venue looking to push it's function room to School Formal Kids. We are Event Extraordinaire's obsessed with creating extraordinary event experiences for our guests. We know what it takes to lift an ordinary School Formal in a boring function room to something truly extraordinary that you will remember and cherish for a lifetime. It's not just about the chair sashes and the table centrepieces it's about creating the vibe and atmosphere to get everyone up off the seats and celebrating an incredible night together. Get in touch and try us out...you won't be disappointed.
Q - Can we check out the venues to help us choose?
Absolutely! We can arrange a viewing for any of our partnered venues. Just let us know when and which one's your interested in and we'll make all of the arrangements for you.
Q - What if I’m not 100% on my guest numbers or my guest numbers change? All of our online experiences have limited availability. In order to avoid missing out on your preferred experience we always recommend making an advance booking based on your minimum estimated numbers. If your guest numbers increase after booking we will endeavour to accommodate your increased numbers subject to availability. If your guest numbers decrease we will adjust your booking to accommodate your revised numbers. Our published payment and return policies apply in all cases.
Q - Can the venue cater for dietary and/or allergy requirements? Yes - please discuss any specific requirements with us pre-event.
Q - Is this is a shared or a private event? This is a private event (subject to minimum 50 guests). You will receive private exclusive hire of the entire venue space for your event.
Q - Are teachers/parents required to attend this event? Yes - an over 18 supervisory presence must be in attendance at this event. The school and parents must be notified of the event taking place and all attendees are required to complete an electronic RSVP noting down emergency contact details.
Q - Can under 18’s consume alcohol at this event? Strictly No. Over 18 guests may consume alcohol. Over 18 guests will be wrist banded and/or receive a UV stamp which will illuminate at the bar. There will be a separate licensed bar for over 18’s. Under 18 guest may NOT consume alcohol in the venue and will be escorted from the venue if found to be consuming alcohol.
Q - Are there any addition WOW upgrades available? Yes - we can provide a Chocolate Fountain, School Formal Cake, Lolly Bar, Circus Acts, Theming, Party Transfers, a Wicked After-party plus much more. Please see the Platinum options or enquire for further details.