VIP Celebrity School Formal Gold Experience
VIP Celebrity School Formal Gold Experience
A highly unique, fun and entertaining School Formal in Sydney designed to take guests on an exhilarating journey with their fave celebs throughout the night!
Location: Madame Tussauds, Darling Harbour
Why Choose OzParty?
We're Event Experts
We have designed and delivered over 5,000 party and event experiences over the past 6 years for people just like you.
We Know The Best Party And Event Experiences
We're continually expanding our services and offerings based on our customer reviews, which means we're always offering the very best in party and event experiences!
We're partnered with Australia's leading entertainment and hospitality providers to create unique party and event packages that will leave you with memories cherished for a lifetime.
If you would like to customise your event experience to create your dream event, tweak your guest numbers, change your event date, or cater for specific requests we're here to make your event planning experience stress-free from start to finish.
Secure your event with a small deposit based on your estimated guest numbers, and pay the balance via secure payment link 14-days before your event date.
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
If you have any questions about any of our services our friendly and helpful team of Event Extraordinaire's are just a phone-call away: 1800 697 278.
Imagine the excitement as you arrive at this spectacular Darling Harbour venue to be greeted by a celebrity red carpet entrance and paparazzi photo shots on arrival. Grab plenty of selfies with your fave waxwork celebs as you journey through to your spectacular private venue space for the evening, in the heart of Madame Tussauds.
Enjoy a refreshing drink on arrival whilst mingling over delicious entree roaming canapes, surrounded by the very best in top name celeb lookalikes.
Take your seats for an indulgent 2-course dining experience with alternate served mains and devilish desserts.
Relive the highlights of the year with a few fun awards and speeches before dimming the lights, ramping up the energy and transforming your school formal event into a celebrity style A-list party!
The Need to Know's
WHERE: An Exclusive OzParty package created at Madame Tussauds, Darling Harbour
WHEN: 7-days per week subject to availability.
DURATION: 4-hour venue space hire
GOLD PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- 4-hour venue space hire at the spectacular Madame Tussauds, Darling Harbour
- Celebrity Red-Carpet Arrival
- Professional Photographer to capture all the memories
- Fully edited suite of 150+ photo's sent via electronic link within 7-days post event
- Canapes on arrival to keep the atmosphere social
- Complimentary Printed Table Menus
- Premium Gold Tiffany Chairs
- 2-course delicious alternate serve menu featuring alternate mains and devilish dessert
- Licensed bar for Over 18's
- Soft drinks package inclusive
- Expansive dance floor to dance the night away surrounded by your fave celebs!
- OzParty resident DJ/MC to make your party rock!
- Dance Floor & Microphone for Speeches
- Professional Wait Staff and Event Director
- Venue, Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware and Napery
- 3 x Security Guards/100 guests for the event duration
- VIP Celebrity Formal (100+ guests) $109 per person
- VIP Celebrity Formal (50-99 guests) $115 per person
OzParty Exclusive Offers
- Two members of the School Formal/Social Committee attend for FREE*
- 10% discount on all group LimoBus transport to/from your event
- FREE places for teachers/supervisors (based on 1:30 teacher: student ratio)
- Preferential After Party rates - Bundle + Save
How OzParty Works (It’s So Easy):
How do I book? - Secure your event today with $1,000 deposit payable within 7-days.
How do students pay?
Option 1 (Most popular) -
- We create a unique webpage link for your event (free service).
- Guests register online with simple and secure online ticketing and payment.
- Payment can be made online per ticket via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or bank transfer.
- Click here to view an >> example event web page link.
Option 2 (Least popular) -
- You collect the money from your guests.
- 25% is payable based on your minimum estimated guest numbers within 30-days after you have paid the $1,000 deposit.
- The balance is payable 14-days before your event date.
- For option 2 you must also provide a guest-list complete with dietary requirements and emergency contacts.